THE ART PLUG TRAP HOUSE AT ROLLING LOUD
‘The Art Plug Trap House’ is a nearly 3,000 square foot space on the festival grounds that will be packed with artwork and installations by a lineup of 7 artists, who are transforming the area into an interactive, insta-worthy exhibit with disruptive and REAL art.
The exhibit will be open Friday, May 11 to Sunday, May 13.
- Nychos @Nychos - Live painting on large canvases
- CB Hoyo @CBHoyo - Live painting and neon art wall
- Zevi G @ZeviGArt - Art installation with money bags
- Somehoodlum @Somehoodlum - Art installation
- Stillz @Stillz x lefty OUT there @LeftyOutThere - Collaboration live painting
- Shawn Kolodny @shawnkolodny - Art installation with giant pill bottles
Limited editions works by the featured artists will be available for pre-order at the festival and will be released online at a later date through Monsieur Marcel.
Music festivals are an opportunity for fans and artists to celebrate their passion for various forms of art. From music to visual installations, Rolling Loud aims to give attendees a memorable experience they will look forward to every year, and it has succeeded. For Katz and Zingler, it was important to implement visual art into this year’s festival to give artists a larger platform to communicate their ideas and generate discussion.
Make sure to stop by The Art Plug Trap House to enjoy these installations throughout the weekend.
For more information, please visit https://www.theartplug.net/events/rolling-loud.